1. Khalid H. Rajab Executive Vice Editor-in-Chief
2. Said K. Salim Vice Editors-in-Chief
3. Asha R. Nassor
Editorial Board Member
1 JumaKhatib Said
2 Hadia Azan
3 ShariffKh. Shariff
4 Hemed M. Iddi
6 Said K. Salim
7 Zidi Makame
8 Khamis S. Khamis
9 Amour Haj
10 Arafa S. Juma
The editor-in-chief heads all departments of the organization and is held accountable for delegating tasks to staff members and managing them Typical responsibilities of editors in chief include
• Ensuring that content is journalistically objective
Fact checking, spelling, grammar, writing style, page design and photos
• Rejecting writing that appears to be plagiarized, ghostwritten, published elsewhere, or of little interest to readers
• Evaluating and editing content
• Contributing editorial pieces
• Motivating and developing editorial staff
• Ensuring the final draft is complete
• Handling reader complaints and taking responsibility for issues after publication
• For books and journals, cross-checking citations and examining references
• Working to advance the commercial success of the publication
• Position may involve recruiting, hiring and firing staff.
Work Responsibilities of Advisory/Editorial Board
The role of the editorial board is to advise and support the Conference Management Team and the editors.
Some more responsibilities are as follows:
• Reviewing the paper as a blind peer reviewer and suggest regarding the selection of paper in the journal.
• The position of member in the Advisory and Editorial Board is completely voluntary.
• Approaching potential authors to submit their original papers
. • Approaching different editors, publishers and organizations for collaborations with us.
• Endorse the organization to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best research work